Delivery from Doctor Print’s headquarters, 57 Kallirois St., 11743 Athens.
Free delivery for orders over 100 €. Excluded: The islands of Hydra, Poros, Spetses, Kythira, Antikythira and Salamis charges for which are calculated as for shipments outside Attica. For orders less than 100 €, the buyer bears 2,5 € shipping costs (Including 24% VAT.) and for extra weight, the charge stands at 1 € / kg.
For regions outside Attica, the shipping costs are: 3 € with VAT 24% for parcels up to 3 kg, and 1.30 € with VAT 24% for each additional kilo. (The weight of the product shipped is the one stated by the manufacturer or stemming from the rule of volume charge).
For Locations within and outside Attica, the surcharge is 2,00 € with VAT 24% (payment to our representative upon receipt of your order). For shipments by carrier that possibility does not exist.
Delivery on Saturday (for areas within and outside Attica):
If the order has been completed by Friday 7 a.m. and e-mail has been sent asking for delivery on Saturday, you will be informed by our representative if same is possible and you will be charged with an extra cost of 5 € Insurance of products during transportation is available upon request bearing special charges (ask for more information).
1. If the parcel exceeds 3 kg in real or volumetric weight and if no relative costs of the automatic system of transport charges occur, you will be informed directly by DoctorPrint for the exact transportation cost of your order (PRIOR shipping and PRIOR any charge on your credit card or bank deposit to our company).
2. For deliveries to Cyprus and abroad, you will be contacted by Doctor Print for the exact shipping costs. Shipments are carried by Courier. Ways of payment for the specific shipments: Deposit or Credit Card ONLY.
3. ΓFor very heavy or bulky items, the delivery can be made by carrier throughout Greece in favor of the purchaser and prior agreement with Doctor Print’s corresponding department. Indicative rates per parcel (medium dimensions and weight) are about 9,00 €.
In case of transport by carrier, the total quittance of the order is made with all methods of payment that are mentioned in the relevant section, EXCEPT COD
4. Quality and Safety: Doctor Print sends all orders in sealed packages. If you receive your order in open or damaged package, please do not accept it and contact us immediately.
If the product you choose is in stock, we can deliver within 1-2 working days to all destinations, excluding the insular or remote regions. (Otherwise, although rare, you are contacted by Doctor Print’s relevant department).
Monday - Friday 9:00 to 18:00 (unless shipment is requested to be delivered on Saturday following the conditions that govern same). In case you want to receive your order from our store and after close coordination with our sales department, deliveries are made from Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:00. The above mentioned delivery intervals refer to working days, for orders that are confirmed until 15:00 and on the condition that the products are available. The delivery time applies from the moment you confirm the order and it may vary depending on the circumstances. In case the destination point is an island, the deliveries are made within 1-3 working days. For remote or inaccessible areas (refers to transportation and delivery of shipments to areas outside the limits of major cities (see related file), the delivery may need up to 4 working days to be completed. (If otherwise occurs, you will be informed). In case a product from your order is in shortage or not in stock, you will be contacted by Doctor Print’s relevant department for a new dispatch and delivery date or for replacement with a similar product. Doctor Print reserves the right to modify the conditions, methods and cost of dispatch without prior notice.
You can return a product purchased from Doctor Print’s online store in the following cases:
1. A different product from what you ordered (non- defective product), ie. wrong order execution from our online store. In case of return of a non-defective item due to wrong execution of your order by Doctor Print, the shipping costs borne solely Doctor Print. We will make all efforts to immediately cover your needs with the right kind /type and in case of unavailability you will be credited of the amount paid. In this case, we would ask you to return the wrong item(s) in the condition of dispatch. For the return of the product, please contact us within 48 hours after receipt in order for us to contact the cooperating with our company courier and schedule the pickup. The credit process is done after we receive the returned item.
2. You have not unsealed the received product but you have regretted your final choice (non-defective product). Let us know within 24 hours from the receipt of the order in order for you to be able to exercise this right and always in accordance with the conditions for reimbursement. In case of return of a non-defective item due to change in your choice the shipping cost borne solely the final customer. Upon return of the product, kindly contact us in order for your account to be credited with the corresponding amount or choose a different product from our shop and arrange for the counterbalance. The credit process is done after we receive the returned item. We would like to remind you that the returned product must be shipped as it was delivered as far as the package is concerned and not have been used in order to meet the terms of this paragraph. In case your new option creates a difference in price that has to be paid by you, the amount of the difference will have to be deposited to one of our company’s account in order for us to be able to send you the new product. If the replacement product is of lower value you need to continue your online shopping. It is important to mention that in this case you must return the goods that you wish to change as it was delivered. For the return of the product in this case, you need to contact us in order for us to make all arrangement with our cooperative courier service and schedule the pickup, if you wish. Otherwise, you can always return the same to our company’s headquarters and service premises (57 Kallirrois st., 11743 Athens).
3. D.O.A. Procedure (Dead on arrival). Defective item during the first days of its acquisition and in accordance with the D.O.A policy of the respective manufacturer. Contact us in order to be informed. It is important to inform you that in case of your own poor assessment for product as DOA (while, upon our check, it is noted that the device is working properly), you pay at least the product transportation costs. Also an additional charge may arise from the manufacturer’s service and Technical Check (in this case you will be informed by the Doctor Print’s relevant department).
4. Return for service of a product that has functioning problems and which you have purchased from our store and is within the warranty period, always in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty period effect (Defective product). In this case the sending and receipt of the product is at the risk and expense of the final customer. Please note that the condition of the to- be- checked device must be in compliance with the warranty conditions of each manufacturer for which you will be contacted by the respective site of the manufacturer or from information from our company.
Necessary conditions for the product return process on the above cases:
A) Together with the product, the presentation of the receipt or our company’s purchase invoice, is required.
B) The rightful, according to each case, return intervals, must be followed.
C) The returned items should be unpacked (and more important, should not have been used) from their original packaging.
D) In case of dispatch for service due to defective function regardless of having been purchased from our store and if there is no coverage under warranty (or not required by you), (defective products), sending and receiving the product is at the risk and expense of the final customer. The product is received by the Service Company (57 Kallirrois st., 11743 Athens) respecting the inspection and repair procedures based on the charges applicable from the company’s current Service price list.