1. What is Long-Term Lease?
Long-term lease is the most modern and economical way to use printing machines from a business, small, medium, or large. Essentially you rent the equipment for a certain period by paying a fixed monthly rent.
In the long-term lease are included services, which in practice exempt you from any other costs associated with the use of equipment throughout the leasing period, such as the cost of consumables toners, spare parts, maintenance, repairs, etc. So you seamlessly enjoy the use of the printing machine without dealing with the above procedures.
2. What are the Advantages?
Doctor Print helps you make the most of all the advantages of long-term lease and achieve:
• Tax deduction of 100% of the rent.
• Reduction of over 45% in the total cost of printing.
• Saving funds.
• Refresh your equipment with top performance devices.
• Save time and human resources.
• Improve your business productivity.
• Relief from any special or management costs.
• Best programming costs.
• A single monthly charge according to use.
• Increased productivity in document management.
• Seamless support throughout the lease.